SyndiGate Content Studio
Producing work that lives on mobile, online and the real world
World-class content creation services
SyndiGate is the engine room for powerful solutions and results. We have a unique relationship with the brands we work with. We consider ourselves an extension of the brand. We bring together the best creative minds, expertise and technical prowess to help our clients deliver their ideas.
We tell stories, create content and help a culturally curious audience explore and experience brand stories, wherever they are, wherever they go; we design products and deliver amazing user experiences, combining technology and creativity to break new ground; we help brands explore and plan, and strive to bring the world closer together.
Work with the highest quality content creators
Our global creative community enables us to create unique and authentic brand stories. With access to over 800+ content creators, we can help brands access places and people in impactful ways.
Our network of creators produce unique and authentic brand stories from around the world, including articles, videos, photography, podcasts, illustration and animation.
Brands trust us to commission original content from written articles, photos, podcasts and video to original illustrations and animations.
Diverse content formats
Making content production easier for you
Full-service talent selection and onboarding
- SyndiGate editors hand-select relevant content creators based on your content marketing and brand goals
- SyndiGate provides training and onboarding to the selected content creators, based on your specific brand needs
Ongoing freelancer and project management
- Active freelancer network management to ensure sustained quality of our network
- SyndiGate editors manage the day-to-day operations of your new ‘Newsroom’. Responsibilities include the facilitation of pitches and assignments, monitoring the adherence of brand guidelines, managing deadlines, copy-editing, and image selection
- Full back-office management of the third party content creator license agreements, payments, and more