Will content owners see an increase in website traffic when they work with SyndiGate?
The primary focus of SyndiGate is to generate revenue for our content providers, in the form of royalties and/or fixed licensing fees. This is achieved by syndicating or licensing full text articles, images and videos to our clients’ products and services. Therefore, content providers who licensed thier content to SyndiGate will not see a significant increase in their website traffic from working with us.
What content providers can expect from SyndiGate is the following:
• Regular royalties and fees from the copying, usage or reproduction of your content worldwide
• Controlled exposure of your content to new audiences worldwide
• Increased brand awareness worldwide
• Protection of your copyright notice, trade marks etc.
• Increased indirect website traffic (via canonical links)